Quality Assurance and positive material identification are not luxuries or items on a wish list. They are indeed considered essentials here at AirPro!
Quality Assurance & Control
We design and deliver our products utilizing the latest computer modeling software; built by American Welding Society (AWS) qualified fabricators; tested and rated according to Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) 210; balanced to International Standards Organization (ISO) standards; and thoroughly inspected throughout our production phase.
Manufacturing Process for Quality Assurance
The AirPro manufacturing process is one of the major supporting components to the AirPro guarantee of superior quality. Through our process, we:
- Identify and track the materials throughout the manufacturing process to ensure properties are consistent with order requirements for centrifugal fans and blowers.
- Maintain Mill Test Reports (MTRs) for grades above A36. An MTC documents end-to-end positive material identification, traceability and assurance about the quality of the steel used and how it was made.
- Calibrate and maintain tools and equipment according to schedule for precision and accuracy.
- Our fabricators of centrifugal fans and blowers are certified to AWS standards.
AirPro Quality Assurance & Control
Quality Control Inspections
We conduct inspections to ensure that each AirPro fan not only complies with the customer’s requirements, but that it also maintains AirPro’s high standard of quality control. These inspections take place throughout the manufacturing process, which includes these essential steps:
- Material receiving and preparation
- Fabrication and welding
- Paint/coating and surface preparation
- Product final assembly
- Balance and vibration analysis
- Final inspection before shipping
- QC documentation provided to the customer
Special linings: Generally applied to the fan interior for added protection from corrosive and abrasive materials.
- Rubber: A tough elastic polymeric material that coats the inside of containers to prevent corrosion.
- Ceramic tile: Wear-resistant, fire-resistant, anti-corrosion, non-oxidizing, ceramic linings effectively prolong the service life of the equipment.
- Teflon: Teflon industrial liners protect equipment in harsh, high-heat applications. Most Teflon coatings for industrial use require a primer coat.
Other custom coatings are available – just ask an application engineer!
Why Quality Assurance is so Important to Us
As a 100% Employee-Owned company, AirPro Fan & Blower lives out its mission and its promises. When we say we guarantee superior quality, that means that each individual employee-owner absolutely GUARANTEES it. We have thoughtfully built accountability into our process and it is part of everything we do for our customers.