Industrial Exhauster Radial Shrouded
IERS Product Description
The AirPro industrial exhaust radial shrouded fan (IERS) is a true radial blade design with higher efficiency than the other radial options that fit into the Industrial Exhauster family of housings. The impeller design is preferred for process air that is particle laden. Ideal for mineral processing applications.
Abrasion Resistant Alloys and/or wear plates are available to extend impeller life.
IERS Fan Performance & Design
- Air volumes up to 150,000cfm
- Static pressures up to 60”wg
- Temperatures up to 1000°F
- Peak static efficiency 66%, not including any evase benefit
- Single Width, Single Inlet (SWSI) and Double Width, Double Inlet (DWDI)
Request a Quote Find Your Sales Rep
Process air applications that use the AirPro IERS fan include: