High Pressure Radial Shrouded
HPSL / HPSM Product Description
The AirPro high pressure radial shrouded centrifugal blower (HPSL) has been designed to move low-to-medium volumes of air at high static pressures. With its surgeless design, this fan provides consistent performance through variable air flow at or near a constant pressure.
Two different wheel types are available on the radial shrouded industrial blower. The most appropriate wheel design is based on the volume and pressure combination of the air, along with the desired operating efficiency of the high pressure blower.
- HPSL – A high pressure centrifugal blower featuring a shrouded wheel design. This wheel type is designed to move low volumes of air at high static pressures with high operating efficiencies.
- HPSM – A high pressure industrial blower also featuring the shrouded wheel design. With increased wheel width, this model is designed for low-to-medium air volumes at high pressures.
AirPro’s industrial heavy-duty, high pressure blower fans are constructed of continuously welded material, which provides a higher quality product compared to riveted construction. These high pressure fans are primarily used to move clean air, but they also have the capability to move some material-laden air.
HPSL / HPSM Performance & Design
- Static pressures up to 140”wg
- Temperatures up to 1200°F
- High static efficiency up to 70%
- Shrouded wheel design
- Surgeless design for smooth operation to shutdown
- Round inlet and outlet for pipe connections
Request a Quote Find Your Sales Rep
Applications that use AirPro HPSL / HPSM industrial blowers include: