The AirPro Airfoil industrial fans (AFHS) are designed to move high volumes of clean air at low-to-medium static pressures. The AFHS fan blades are backwardly inclined and designed with the same aerodynamics that create flight, making this fan one of the most efficient centrifugal fans. This means:
- Less horsepower is required to produce the same performance as other fan models.
- Operational sound levels are lower.
- Energy costs are lower.
We offer the Airfoil centrifugal fan in multiple sizes, arrangements, construction classes, and impeller and housing widths. Whether standard or custom, each AirPro AFHS industrial fan is designed and built with unmatched quality and backed by responsive, respectable service.
Airfoil Fan Performance & Design
- Air volumes up to 350,000cfm (higher volumes available with custom design)
- Static pressures up to 25”wg (higher pressures available with custom design)
- Temperatures up to 1000°F
- High static efficiency up to 80%
- Non-overloading power curve
- Single Width, Single Inlet (SWSI) and Double Width, Double Inlet (DWDI)