Does AirPro make an industrial fan for your application?
Our fans are being used in applications from dust collection to material handling and virtually everything else in between.
What follows is a list of typical industrial fan applications, but if you do not see your application shown here, contact us. This list is not exhaustive, and we work with many specialized industries.
- Abrasive airstream
- Bake ovens
- Chemical processing
- Clean air ventilation and supply
- Combustion air
- Cooling systems
- Corrosive gases
- Dairy processing
- Dilution air
- Drying systems
- Dust collection
- Food processing
- Forced draft
- Induced draft
- Pharmaceutical service
- Pneumatic conveying
- Pollution control
- Process heating
- Spark resistant, explosion proof
- Waste and wastewater treatment
Specific Industry Applications
- Aluminum – primary reduction systems; reheat and homogenizing furnaces; air pollution control; scrap recovery systems.
- Cement and Lime – rotary kilns; clinker cooling; grinding mills; dust collection.
- Coal – drying; dust collection.
- Cotton – delinting; dust collection.
- Dairy – spray drying.
- Fertilizer – phosphoric acid fume ventilation; fluidized bed dryers; cooling and venting.
- Foundry – dust collection; cupola air pollution control; dry or wet sand shake-out systems.
- Glass – cooling systems; glass tanks; high temperature recirculating systems.
- Kaolin – dust collection; spray dryers; Raymond and Bauer mills; rotary dryers.
- Mining – general ventilation; Raymond mills; dust collection.
- Petrochemical – boiler ID; combustion air; heat recovery; fume exhaust / pollution control.
- Power generation – SCR / NOX removal systems; fluidized bed systems; heat recovery.
- Pulp and Paper – dryers; boiler ID; lime recovery kilns; chemical processes.
- Steel – air pollution control and dust collection for furnaces and ovens.
- Wood – dust collection; sawdust transfer.