Manufactured with Quality, Service, and Integrity
We design and manufacture industrial fans and blowers to move airstreams of all types including clean, dirty, hot, cold, abrasive, corrosive, and material-laden air. Our industrial fans and industrial blowers include both pre-engineered and custom designs, including: backward inclined fans, centrifugal radial tipped fans, material handling fans and blowers, high pressure blowers and other centrifugal blowers.
We offer premier quality industrial fans and blowers with premier customer service. We are committed to insuring your success as our customer, and we welcome the opportunity to build a successful business relationship with you.
More than just a word - Quality demands action. Quality is the driving force behind what we do from the moment that we receive your order for an industrial fan or blower.
- Industrial fan and blower product lines have been tested and rated according to AMCA 210 for air performance and AMCA 300 for sound
- More than 75 years of combined engineering experience
- Finite Element Analysis utilized to evaluate new and custom designs
- AWS certified fabricators
- Fan wheels balanced to ISO G6.3
- Mechanical run test for all industrial fan and blower assemblies
- Fan vibration and bearing analysis
- QC inspections
We guarantee you that your need of industrial fans and blowers will be addressed efficiently and competently. We take pride in providing personal and flexible service to our customers.
- Access to pricing 24/7 on industrial fans - use myAirPro, our centrifugal fan selection tool
- EXPEDITED lead times to help with critical project timelines and plant emergencies
- Full-scale 2D CAD drawings on every project
- Custom designs
- Field Service, including vibration analysis and reduction
Integrity plays an integral role in AirPro producing high-quality, industrial fans and industrial blowers and in providing premier customer service. We work to develop relationships of trust with our customers by:
- Operating under the Golden Rule - treating others as we would like to be treated
- Designing and manufacturing industrial fans and blowers as if we are going to own, use, and maintain them